Thursday, October 19, 2006

Unbelievable!!!!

3 outs left...

Is it just me, or does Wainwright look a bit like Jason Searby?

Crap, base hit.

Oh no, the kid is way too excited.

Another base hit.

I am going to be sick.

Strike.

Stike two.

Pick off attempt at first. Man, yaddy's got a gun.

Foul ball.

Please hit the ball on the ground...

STRIKE THREE!!!

2 outs to go.

Double play ball, please?

Nasty breaking pitch.

1-1.

I just realized that I am running commentary on this thing, and I may have to change my title from "unbelievable."

Fly ball!

2 outs!

Breathe. Breathe.

Man, I hate loduca...

Ball one.

Strike one.

3 - 1, crap, he walked him.

Oh no. Beltran is a cardinal killer.

Strike!!!

STRIKE!!!

Dear 8 lb, 6 oz baby Jesus!

STRIKEEEEEEE!!!!!

SERIES BABY!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm... Holly found your blog...

soebeck said...

You are supposed to be working! Not finding people's blogs! :)