Monday, June 18, 2007

This weekend I am marrying off two great friends, Rob Strauss and Brooke Tichenor. These two have been friends of mine since high school, and I am really looking forward to it!

I come home for a day, and then turn around and am leading 27 people to Bushnell, IL. I am excited about Cornerstone this year. True, I am not as crazy about the lineup in as in years past, but I am pretty excited about the Seminars on N.T. Wright, and checkin' out some J-Pop in the imaginarium. That would be stealing Darin's thunder though, so I won't go there.

Sorry there hasn't been much posting lately, but church stuff, gas pumper boy, boyfriend hasn't had a lot of free time lately. Oh, and my computer was out of commission for a few days. Ya, so get off my back!

1 comment:

scott said...

I didn't even know you had a boyfriend.

Be sure to watch all of my favorite bands for me at Cornerstone... Poor Old Lu, Plankeye, Sometime Sunday, Steve Taylor, Adam Again, the 77s...

If you'll excuse me, I'm obviously still stuck in the 90s.