Monday, November 27, 2006

The itch

So, I took 2 Sundays off in a row. Almost 3 weeks of not talking about Jesus to my Jr. High Students. I was itching yesterday! I love the affirmation that I am in the right line of work! Now if I could only figure out how to teach well...

Holly met the fam, she did very well with that. Although she did fib to my mom when asked whether or not she liked the seaweed soup (I will be getting yelled at for making that public)!

SoeYun loved her! Let's go ahead and be honest about it, her opinion was really the only family member who's opinion I really worried about. She (my sister) has an uncanny ability to read a person right off the bat. Holly passed with flying colors!

Thanksgiving was awesome! Thanks for asking!

4 comments:

A boy named Toadie said...

So when Soeyun punched me in the face the first time I met her, that wasn't a good thing? Hmm. Now this changes everything.

Jennifer said...

HeeHee! See you wasted so much time "hating" me for a year when we could have been friends. SoeYun knew "right off the bat" that I was fabulous :)

soebeck said...

You know, that was the only time to know her to be wrong... you guys have to figure out which one I am responding too.

A boy named Toadie said...

Classic.