Wednesday, November 22, 2006

***Warning: This post is ridiculous.****

I am in day 4 of a 5 day stint of not seeing Holly. This time is what I like to refer to as, "The Suck." I hate "The Suck", as it tends to leave me grumpy and feeling sorry for myself.

In other news, the family is doing well. I really miss SoeYun. I wish that she lived in Evansville. I miss seeing her whenever I wish to. I even kind of miss Beth! :)

If you remember, pray for my friends the Douglass's. They are on a plane right now leaving from Detroit, and headed to Tokyo. From there they are going to board a plane to China, to pick up their newly adopted little girl. They will be in China for a couple weeks, and I will be there to meet them back in Evansville when they step off the plane on December 6th. They are dear friends, and I am excited to hear of their adventures when they return.

Turkey Day tommorrow! Mmmmm, turkey. Go Bucs!

1 comment:

A boy named Toadie said...

Your Bucs looked good...at watching the Cowboys score Touchdown after touchdown.