Wednesday, April 11, 2007

A little confession

I don't think I have been to the dentist since I was 12.

29 - 12 = 17 years.

I went today. It was a new patient visit, and so there was no cleaning yet. Dentist went over medical history with me, looked at my mouth, took x-rays.

I told him I hadn't been to the dentist since I was in high school (o.k., a tiny fib, but I said, "like high school" since I don't know the last time I was at a dentist, so I really didn't lie to him that bad), he told me that I had no cavities and that my Sonicare must be doing the trick because I do not have the build up of someone who hasn't been to the dentist in 10 years.

How about 17?

My teeth cleaning will be coming soon.

3 comments:

2011 said...

i suggest that you let sonic care know...maybe you can be in a commercial. i can see it now.

asian guy avoids the dentist for more than half his life!!
but thanks to sonic care....he's cavity free! buy sonic care...you won't have to go to the dentist in "like" forever.

Anonymous said...

do they have a sonic care thing for your brain?...maybe you wouldn't of had to have surgery

Anonymous said...

oh jeez..... good luck with that. i also hadn't been to the dentist in like, a long time. i made mom take me last summer.

getting your teeth cleaned SUCKS!

keylyn