Tuesday, April 10, 2007

School board vote

I just saw on the news that the Warrick County is going to middle schools, which means that my ministry will start having 6-8 grades instead of just 7 and 8. It won't start til the school year after this fall I believe. Should be a good thing for my ministry.

Things are going well around here, sorry I haven't posted for a week, I haven't had much to say.

The 'Birds started off slow, but they are coming on strong now!

Now if Albert will just be Albert, I can start absolutely dominating my fantasy league! I would like to point out that I beat Brad Evans Yahoo fantasy expert in week 1 of our head to head baseball league! I beat him by half a point! What's up now Brad?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you don't have the rights to use my name - stop it
albert pujols