Wednesday, March 28, 2007

People really don't like this guy.



Alright, this guy isn't a very good singer. I think that perhaps I could give him a run for his money, and I am definitely NOT one of the best 10 singers in the country.

However, hunger strikes? I mean, how in the world do you care about a show enough to actually go on a hunger strike over the results? I can see a hunger strike for awareness about the aids epidemic in Africa, or something worthy like, Oral Roberts raising 8 million dollars for something or other.

I guess, I can understand Simon saying he would quit American Idol over it. I mean, if you are the creator of a show, and it loses all credibility 2 years in a row by bad singers consistently doing well (that kid with the glasses last season?), maybe you've been exposed as being the laughing stock of the nation. Or perhaps you will realize that you are nothing more than a Karaoke competition and realize you don't have a lot of credibility in the first place.

Or maybe, I am an idiot.

I am excited about Bono perhaps showing up. Please let there be a U2 night, please.

No comments: